Transitional Two's Program
Our Transitional Two’s Program offers young children the ability to nurture relationships outside of the home in a warm and loving classroom environment. Half Day and Extended Day Programs are available to children who are 24 months of age.
- This program supports each child with the opportunity for social, emotional, cognitive, and physical growth. Classroom materials are age appropriate as are the monthly curriculums and themes.
- Our teachers provide a nurturing and loving atmosphere allowing children to feel safe and secure while away from home.
- Exploration with art and sensory materials, toys, manipulatives, circle time, stories, music and creative movement fill the daily routine. Zoo-Phonics is used as a basic introduction to the alphabet. Colors, shapes, and numbers 0-5 are also introduced.
- An inviting play yard that allows for sand and water play, shaded climbing structures, swings, bikes, playhouses, and a large grassy area provide endless opportunities for children to discover, create, and learn.
- This class allows for a maximum of 16 children per day with two teachers. A third teacher supports classroom transitions when needed.
- Children DO NOT need to be potty trained. When you are ready to support your child with transitioning out of diapers, teachers are willing and are most helpful!