Our Nursery School Program provides children the opportunity to interact socially amongst their peers thus building healthy relationships in a cohesive learning environment. Language development, listening skills, and fine & gross motor development are an integral part of the daily curriculum. In addition, circle time, music and movement, art, outdoor play, cooking and science are an important component within this classroom environment.
Life skills teach children how to do for themselves thus paving way for a sense of independence and self confidence. Children are encouraged to take care of classroom belongings, make healthy choices for centers and activities, and are given opportunities throughout the day that result in a sense of accomplishment.
- This classroom provides boundless opportunities for children to use manipulatives that promote language & cognitive development, and fine & gross motor skills.
- The alphabet along with colors, shapes and numbers are introduced throughout the school year.
- Seasons, holidays, and monthly themes are a part of the embedded curriculum.
- Visiting the library encourages a love for reading and promotes early literacy.
- Children entering Nursery School do not need to be potty trained.
- Half Day and Extended Day Programs are available. Children may attend school on any day based on availability with a minimum of two (2) days per week.
- This class allows a maximum of twenty (20) students per class with two teachers.